skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Barnies Elizabeth
Monday, February 22, 2010
Advertising the launch March 14th
I've contacted the Messenger, and they will get back to me to line up a story about our launch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2010
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(11)
Minutes of Core Group Meeting
Days available to promote at Elizabeth Shopping Ce...
Advertising the launch March 14th
Kiln business
Reading the bible with new people
I've lined up quite a few bible studies with Afric...
Launch date 14th March
Bible Study starts tonight at 7:30
I wrote an English part to one of the Burundi songs
Suggested Launch Date 7th March is on a long weekend
Discussions with Burundi
►
January
(3)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment