Awesome work, Pastor! On that note, I have just booked a circus theme jumping castle for 11:30am on the day of the launch, out the front of the building. The kids are already excited. It's for people 12yrs old and under, so that rules out some of us, I'm afraid. It does (on a more serious note) exclude some of the Youth Church, however I figure no one will mind if they all jump on. Ally (who comments as Mike because she doesn't have a separate identity)
Awesome work, Pastor!
ReplyDeleteOn that note, I have just booked a circus theme jumping castle for 11:30am on the day of the launch, out the front of the building. The kids are already excited. It's for people 12yrs old and under, so that rules out some of us, I'm afraid. It does (on a more serious note) exclude some of the Youth Church, however I figure no one will mind if they all jump on.
Ally (who comments as Mike because she doesn't have a separate identity)