Hello Pastor Mike;
I am glad to have this occasion for another talk.I hope you are well with your family and church.I want to express my thanks to Jesus because things are going well now.The electoral period is almost finished and killings are stopped;only some arrestations of journalists are still observed.The security is getting better in general.I also say thank you for the comforting message you sent to us through my requests.Concerning the trip program:some church leaders are just informed of it;before March 2O1O ;the bishop will write a letter to invite you.The Kiln Business has started and pastor Alexis is now selling the bricks.I passed some days without being near the native country to mean that I do not have details on me.still;I am in Buja city heading my native province.After three weeks ;if God wishes;I will be in Buja again to communicate with you what will be going on.we have a National Crusade from 26 to 29 August 2010. Have our best regards to your collegues. yours warmly Leonard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment